From Friday october 25 evening to Sunday 27 evening
Tantra offers concrete methods to live more fully and freely. Tantra aims to nourish self knowledge and spiritual growth by bringing more awareness to our conditionings and self limiting beliefs.
This workshop is for everyone regardless of your sexual orientation, or level of tantra experience wether alone or with a partner.
We will suggest practices that aim to:
- Discard limiting beliefs and old psychological defenses
- free repressed emotions
- Boost your creativity and desire
- Bring novelty and freshness into your life
- Leave behind societal pressures to perform
- Grow the experience of sexuality beyond the genitals
- Help you explore the art of living, your capacity to be emotionally touched and to live fully in the present moment, to communicate better and be more authentic.
These practices are mostly experiential and are organised around breath work, movement, role-playing and developing sensual potential by slowing down, surrendering, connecting with yourself and the other in confidence, developing an intimate relationship with yourself and the others.
As a couple, Joe et Deva catalyse their understanding and experiences to help participants make positive changes in their lifes in order to build by themselves a more adapted reality.
These practices are held in a safe container so that each participant can advance at his or her pace, gently. Participants will be nudged to go beyond their comfort zones while respecting physical and psychic limits. There is no genital sexuality in this workshop.
180 Chemin Tamaracouta, Mille-Isles, QC J0R 1A0, Canada
Date and time
From Friday September 25 6 pm to Sunday September 27 6 pm
An email with details will be send to you after booking.
Cost per person
200$ – deposit 100$ to register*
Special Offer: To benefit from the “earlybird” fare of 180$, register before August 25 – Full payment at registration in this case*
*Please note that if you cancel, deposit will not be paid back.
Also note that this price does not include food and lodging which will have to be booked directly to “l’Autre Versant”. Prices range from 180$ to 230$ for the whole workshop, according to the type of rooms.
1. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to book your participation mentionning your surname, name and mobile number
2. To secure your participation, proceed to payment via Interac by sending a transfer to email@example.com
- Either 100$
- Or 180$ before August 31st in order to benefit from earlybird offer
If you book without deposit we can’t warranty your participation!